Counseling for Expats in Spain

We are experts in counseling expats who want to start up in Spain and implement their tax domicile here

Expatriates coming to Spain, whether they are seconded by their employers, self employees or pensioners face many tax issues. A correct understanding of these issues is key to avoid involuntarily tax infringements.

We can help you in:

  • Obtaining a Number of foreign Person (NIE)
  • Registering in the Tax Office and getting a Tax Identification Number (NIF)
  • Applying for the non-resident status (also called, “Beckam Law”)
  • Registering as a self employee in the Tax Office
  • Registering in the Social Security Office
  • Enrolment in the Public National Health Service to enjoy
  • Personal Income Tax compliance
  • Foreign assets disclosure requirements
  • Determining the tax residence status
  • Tax planning for high net worth tax payers

Can we help you?

    Postal address: CALLE COLÓN 74, 14º, 46004 VALENCIA (VALENCIA)
    Purpose: Respond to your request for information and provide you with our services.
    Legitimation: Your data will be processed only with your consent, by checking the box shown on this form
    Recipients: Your data will not be transferred to third parties.
    Rights: You can access your data, rectify it, delete it and oppose or limit its treatment, by contacting our postal address or to

    More information: You have more information in our Privacy Policy
    Data Protection Delegate If you have questions about how we will treat your data or want to forward any suggestions or complaints, contact our DPD at or at

    Tools to expats in Spain

    12 May, 2019

    Personal taxes in Spain

    11 May, 2019

    Taxes for Property Owners in Spain

    Together we can go further, shall we talk?